Tuesday, April 28, 2009

making a "grab this button" ???

Boy, if nothing else, this adoption has made me a little more computer savvy! (and my teenagers and I a little closer as they've helped ... and laughed at me.... while I've made this blog!) Now, be patient please. I'm trying to make a "grab this button" for Lilly so she can move around on other people's blogs. Angela Belle Gamble wanted to put her on their blog, and I wanted to put Grace on mine, but we're still trying to make the buttons. (if you don't see a button show up within the next couple of days, you'll know I've failed! sigh... and will have to resort to waiting for one of the kids to come home and fix it for me!)




Sheryl

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I added Lilly's beautiful little face to my blog!

Family Rebuilding the Wall said...

Sheryl, it worked! YAY!! Lilly is now on our blog too. Now, tell me how you did it...I'm so impressed! :)
AB