Friday, November 21, 2008

And we go on...

Kris, our caseworker at AAI (homestudy agency) called. She received the go-ahead to expedite our homestudy! Yeah!!! (I think). Now we must come up with several thousand dollars weeks earlier than we had anticipated...

Our last homestudy interview will be Wed., Dec. 3rd. Then, it's just waiting for Kris to get all of the references back (most people have told me they've already sent them) and to write up the study. We must then send it to Julie at CCI (our placing agency) and she sends it to Taiwan for acceptance and an official "match" with Yin. Please pray this happens without a hitch. I'm so nervous that somehow, something will send us off kilter.

Well, that's all that's going on with the adoption at this point. Just hurry and wait, hurry and wait and worry. It will so be worth it in the end though!

Sheryl

1 comment:

Googsmom said...

You guys are so wonderful. I found your blog off the RR sight. I'm praying for you guys :)
Googsmom