Sunday, January 11, 2009

I hate to say it, but today I'm pretty down. We were planning on using the money from the sale of Joby's Harley to finance part of the adoption (we had helped out a family member in crisis with the money originally saved), and guess what, the bike hasn't sold at this point. I am expecting a message from Julie at CCI any day saying Taiwan has matched us with Yin-Chiao, and then we only have 2 days to send the money in. At this point, it will take a miracle, or we will have to tell Julie we are not able to do it as we had originally thought (and were). I'm devastated. I can't help it, I feel like I've lost the faith tonight. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Sheryl

2 comments:

Googsmom said...

{{{{{{SHERYL}}}}}}} I wish I could be there to give you a bigger hug. I've been Praying for you guys. Something has to give. Stay strong girl. Keep the faith :)
Jenn

Alexandra {{Awareness Warrior}} said...

Have you been able to sell it yet? I've had a link up on my blog for awhile hoping maybe someone would see it. Maybe once the weather is warmer more people will be open to 'adopting' a Harley to help adopt Faith!