Saturday, July 18, 2009

Less than 1 week from now!!!

Alright... in less than one week we will be enroute to pick up our daughter!!! Joby and I were just talking about it a few minutes ago and it was like it HIT both of us at once... All of the preparations, the paperwork, the worry, (the money!) and it's finally happening! WE ARE GOING TO TAIWAN AND WILL BE PICKING UP OUR YOUNGEST DAUGHTER IN LESS THAN 1 WEEK! This time next week, we will both be trying to sleep (most likely both talking!) on the plane enroute to Asia! So... everyone who has prayed, please say a "thank you" for all of the answered prayers! We are so very grateful!


So, right now, at 10:00 pm, we are cleaning up again from our construction work on our house. We now have the foyer re drywalled (I finished mudding the drywall about an hour ago), Amber's room is done (except the final coat of paint on the wall), and the family room, well, I'm able to shut the door leading to the rest of the house and turn my back and it will be fine. I know I can keep the babies out of there when I get back until Joby can finish it... so no worries. We know it will come together as it should!


Here is a picture of Elizabeth helping Daddy with reframing our family room. So darn cute!!!! And I wish I could show you a picture of her with her little plastic hammer hitting the 2x6 when Joby was hitting it up above... but I was so busy smiling and being in love that I forgot to take the picture, so you'll have to use your imagination. (just picture the cutest thing ever.... there you go!)


I apologize if I'm rambling; and even I can tell that I am, but I'm just too tired from construction ever lasting and can't keep the phrases smooth. But we had to share how excited we are, and how grateful for all of your help. So... good night. I'll post soon when I have more to say (and can say it with some semblence of continuity!)


Sheryl

2 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Sheryl,

I am sooo excited for you :) I am sure I have probably asked this before but is she at St. Lucy's? That is where our Jeremiah is! :) I am sooo happy for yall and PLEASE post often on your trip :)

Big hugs and prayers
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Googsmom said...

Ok, that is just to cute. Look at her little home depot apron :) Sheryl, all my Prayers are with you guys on this journey. You guys rock!!!

I have it marked on the calendar so I can wake up that day and be so very thankful for parents like you two. I can't wait for Lilly to be home!!!