Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Where was I?



I purposely leave my camera out where it's easily accessible so that when the kids do something funny, or are just looking really cute (and let's face it, that's pretty darn frequently!), I can find it quickly. I'll admit I am slower now than when the big kids were babies, and I think the babies are quicker than the big kids were! LOL. Anyway, because the big kids think the little kids are so darn cute, the are always taking pictures of them. I never know what I might find when I download (upload?) my memory card to my computer. Thank goodness for digital or Joby and I would be in the poorhouse due to film and processing expense!

So, back to the point (it's late, cut me some slack). I just found these pictures. They made me laugh so I thought I would share them and they may brighten someone else's day too. Please, however, disregard the mess. The babies were sitting on the kitchen island and I must have just finished cooking supper. At least, that is my guess. There is a bag of rice next to Chiao-Chiao and she's not trying to eat it, so I'm going with it's AFTER supper! :-) I have no idea where I am????? The big kids must be getting them ready for baths or something, so maybe I'm doing laundry??? mmmmmm.

Anyway, hopefully they make you smile as they did me.

Hope all is as well in your world as it is in mine.


Sheryl

No comments: