Thursday, February 19, 2009

New name...?

So, the other night I find out that not everyone (read.. "the twins") in the family is so hip on the name "Faith". Although they know I like it, and the reason I want to name Yin-Chiao Faith, still don't like it. As Joby and I want everyone to have a say (since they are older than typical peers), we started the name game... again. Right now we're down to "Lilly". Lilly Michael Yin Hyman. I love it, Joby loves it, the older kids are thinking about it. Whatcha think? Anyone have an opinion? (I do think it's easy to picture her with that name... maybe easier than the name "faith".)

We are still waiting. We are expecting to hear from Cathwel any day now with the updates and contract. I'm really getting anxious to see new pictures and get progress updates. I seriously need to work on Patience!

We have also been in contact with anothe family who is on the same path at what appears to be the exact same time. Everything seems to be happening to us at the very same time! So, we're hoping we'll be adopting at the same time and can spend time with them in Taiwan. Wouldn't it be nice if we could have "pen pals" in the U.S., coming from the same place? I think it would be good for the girls to have that history.

Well, that's it. I keep wanting to post, but keep waiting for something exciting to write. Maybe soon! (hopefully)

BTW, took the above pictures on valentines day... what a ham!



Sheryl

1 comment:

Googsmom said...

Thats a beautiful name Sheryl. Just dropped by to check on you guys. {{{{HUGS}}}}}